Series 3 launching in 2023
Download episodes from our 'Living a Sensory Life' podcast from your podcast provider to listen to at your own convenience.
SERIES 3 - an episode each month in 2023
1. Terminology relating to Sensory Processing Difficulties
2. Co-regulation & why it's important
3. Self-regulation and sensory characteristics
4. What are passive sensory characteristics?
5. Supporting sensory needs and changes in weather
6. Why we see different behaviours at home - coke bottle
7. Out & about on public transport - sensory needs to be aware of
8. How we can use visual schedules to support people with SPD
9. Supporting smell (olfactory) processing difficulties
10. SPD & daily living
11. Difficulties while out shopping for people with SPD
12. Tips for managing Christmas time - from children, adults & families with SPD