Join Becky as she chats to other professionals to share knowledge about SPD, as well as insights from adults and children with SPD themselves.
1. An introduction to Sensory Processing Disorder
2. Explaining SPD to family & friends - top tips
3. Explaining SPD to professionals
4. Explaining a sensory meltdown or overload
5. What is a Sensory Lifestyle?
6. Difficulties with eating and food types for people with SPD
7. Sensory aspects for difficulties washing our hands
8. Understanding self-regulation at home
9. Understanding sensory behaviours
10. Why can't I get my child off their iPad?
11. Why does my child constantly hum?
12. Why do they break things easily?
13. Student sensory profiles - where to begin finding their learning style
14. The fidgety child - A parents perspective
15. Fidgety students - Why we have some students who just need to fidget
16. Understanding dazing students
17. Understanding noisy students
1. What is self-regulation?
2. How do I teach self-regulation?
3. How to implement self-care strategies to
4. Supporting self-regulation at home
5. Common worries relating to SPD
6. When is a fidget a distraction?
7. Supporting sensory needs in the classroom
8. They still aren't toilet trained
9. Can't make plans, every day changes
10. What are sensory behaviours?
11. Understanding behaviour at home (with Elly)
12. Why does my child explode at home (with Jo)
13. Classroom sensory behaviour (with Tigger)